Friday, January 27, 2012

Last Day to Sneak a Peek

Simple styling on this one. Once again I used the double glitter technique on the new Quatrefoil background stencil (LX7010). And then paste-embossed the new open cross stencil (LJ918) with Glossy White Embossing Paste (DGWP) and sprinkled it with an ultrafine glitter while it was still wet.


This open cross was designed to use with the Zentangle technique that I blogged about yesterday. Hopefully I will be able to show you some more cards with that technique in the near future. 


This post will be short and sweet today, because I am burning the candle at both ends in order to get ready for our trade show. 


Will be back next Thursday and Pam Hornschu, our team leader will be announcing the winners then from our Valentine Challenge. Be sure to join up with Mr. Linky below...remember your creation could even be rubber stamped...it doesn't even need to be done with Dreamweaver Stencils to qualify for one portion of the Challenge to win. We really want to give you a prize!!! PLAY PLAY PLAY!!!!

1 comments:

Caroline D. said...

well... ooops... I had linked this card on 1-19 below and today (2-3) somehow it got on this post because I was trying to see the other links of other entrants from the January valentine challenge. sorry 'bout that....can't find a way to delete my link.

Post a Comment